Rates for Gauteng
Below is our current rate cards. If you need anything out of the norm, please contact us. Our rate card is based on shared costs within our schedules.
- Charged Per STOP based on SHARED SCHEDULE
- Charged per VEHICLE per KM
|Rate||Per||Description||Notes and Comments|
|SHARED SCHEDULE||PER STOP||We charge a nominal fee of R 175.00 (VAT Inclusive) PER STOP when deliveries and collections are requested within our shared schedule. We cannot commit to specific pickup or delivery times, as each day the routes will be unique. This is not a same day service.||Assume you are based in Randburg, and require 5 deliveries to the East Rand. We charge a collection fee to pickup your deliveries, which is a once-off fee, and then PER STOP fee for the deliveries within our schedule. In this example, we will collect your orders for re-delivery based on our CENTRAL zone, and then deliver based on our EAST ZONE delivery days. We have overnight frozen storage facilities operating at -15 deg Celsius that we keep your goods safe overnight for re-delivery.|
|OUT OF SCHEDULE||PER VEHICLE||We charge AA rates for out of schedule collections and deliveries. The current recommended AA rate is R 5.29 (VAT inclusive) per kilometer. You can load up to 200 kilograms of goods, and we deliver on your behalf.||If you require assistance over weekends, or out of schedule routes, we will charge you per kilometer based on AA recommended rates, for loads less than 400 kilograms. If you need to move more than 400 kilograms of goods, then either the Half Day or the Full Day Service will apply. Collect and Delivery is a same day service. The total distance will be calculated from Joburg Central to the COLLECTION ADDRESS and then to the DELIVERY ADDRESS. For example if you need something collected in Sasolburg, and then delivered to Pretoria North, the start of the journey will be Johannesburg Central, then Sasolburg, ending in Pretoria North. This constitute roughly 232 kilometers of travel, and you will be liable for R 5.29 x 232 = R 1.227.28.|
|HALF DAY SERVICE PER VEHICLE||PER VEHICLE||The rate for a half day dedicated service is R 2500.00 (VAT Inclusive). You can load up to 960 kilograms of goods, and we deliver on your behalf. The rate is for the truck and driver, and not tied to the weight of the goods.||Half Day loads are limited to 250 kilometres within Gauteng, to collect and deliver. Collect and Delivery is a same day service.|
|FULL DAY SERVICE PER VEHICLE||PER VEHICLE||The rate for a full day dedicated service is R 4500.00 (VAT Inclusive). You can load up to 960 kilograms of goods, and we deliver on your behalf. The rate is for the truck and driver, and not tied to the weight of the goods.||Full Day loads are limited to 450 kilometres within Gauteng, to collect and deliver. Collect and Delivery is a same day service.|
HALF DAY SERVICE
- Charged PER VEHICLE per DAY
FULL DAY SERVICE
- Charged per VEHICLE per DAY
Please note the following limitations associated with our trucks and freezer units.
- We do not service distribution centers (example, SPAR, Checkers, etc) as part of the shared schedule. If you require delivery to distribution centers, please contact us.
- Even though the trucks are legally rated for 1200 kilograms of load, we prefer to load no more than 960 kilograms so as to protect our investment in our trucks.
- The trucks are 2.6 meters high, and cannot enter underground facilities.
- The freezers are programmable, and can be set to run from – 20 deg Celsius to 0 deg Celsius.
- We DO NOT FREEZE DOWN goods when delivering based on our SHARED SCHEDULE. Depending on the goods, we configure the freezers to be temperate neutral, or stated otherwise, to retain the temperate of the goods for SHARED SCHEDULE deliveries.
- If you require a very specific temperate for your goods, please consider the Half Day or the Full Day options, as the truck will be dedicated to the goods and load conditions then.